Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Renpure Organics I love my hair! Shampoo


Ahh shampoos...it's so tough to find one without sulfates that gives you the desired lathering required for you to fully wash your entire hair and feel like it's actually clean.  And another pet peeve of mine are the overpowering scents many shampoos have - I don't want to walk around smelling like a coconut!  That's why I'm a fan of Renpure Organics I love my hair! Shampoo, made for normal hair.  It offers a good amount of lather, has a nice, subtle smell and for the price - around $7 - it really can't be beat.  Plus, my hair is nice and clean!  The best part is that it's made of 100% pure organic extracts and safe, pure, natural ingredients with no nasty sulfates, parabens, colors or dyes. 

I found mine at my local drugstore but you can also order it on www.drugstore.com for $6.99.  I'll definitely be buying this one again!

No comments:

Post a Comment