Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover with Soybean and Tea Tree Oil

I've tried a few different natural nail polish removers and I've had a hard time finding one that I like.  They either have a really strange smell or just flat out don't work.  Recently I stumbled on Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil and I can say with certainty - I'm a fan!

Karma Organics removes polish easily and quickly.  Unlike acetone-based nail polish removers, it doesn't dry out your skin.  Some may not like the fact that it is a a tad oily but I happen to love that since it conditions my nails and cuticles, leaving them feeling healthier and moisturized.  Plus, the gentle tea tree scent is great -  I no longer get a headache from the harsh acetone smell of traditional removers. 

Karma Organics Nail Polish Remover is one of the first in the US to contain this organic soy remover mixture that works so well.  It's 100% biodegradable and 100% soy and corn based.  Best of all, it's non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and free of any petroleum ingredients.

If that's not enough to convince you, I just found out it received Allure Magazine's Editor's Choice Award - even the experts love it!

$12 at Whole Foods markets or www.karmaorganicspa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment