Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Korres Deep Colour Mascara


Do you know how hard it is to find a natural mascara that works??  Well, hopefully you don't and you haven't wasted your time and money like I have.  Just please take my advice and go get this one - Korres Deep Color Mascara.  Told you I liked this brand!  But no really, this one is a must-have, especially considering the other 'natural' options on the market.  Just today I tested out another option with an only slightly better set of ingredients only to find it stinging my eyes and running down my face.  Ugh.

Korres' mascara goes on easily, is super conditioning, doesn't clump, and you won't get any racoon eyes after a day in this, either.  And there is no smell, unlike most mascaras out there.  One of the things I like best is when you remove it, it comes off your lashes easily and doesn't tug on them making your lashes fall out.  I've been wearing this one for months and just haven't been able to find an alternative that is better for you and that really works.  Korres' mascara will give you a more natural look (hard to get va-va-voom lashes with natural mascara) but just a few coats make my eyes pop.

Korres Deep Colour Mascara contains Provitamin B5 that conditions and strengthens lashes while rice bran expands to provide length, volume and fullness (kind of how rice expands in water). Cool!

Here's what it doesn't include:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Mineral Oils
- Petro-chemicals
- Propylene Glycols
- Synthetic Fragrances or Dyes
- Synthetic Dyes

Even if you don't know what everything on that list is, just be assured that this product is light-years healthier than most mascaras on the market. Yay!

On a side-note, I've also tried Korres' other mascara, simply named Korres Mascara but I like this one better.  You can purchase Korres Deep Color Mascara at Sephora, www.sephora.com for $18.



No comments:

Post a Comment