Sunday, January 22, 2012

100% Pure Sugared Lemon Peel Juicy Body Scrub

My skin has really taken a toll this winter, and to help get rid of my flakes I decided to test out a natural body scrub I had heard about, 100% Pure Juicy Body Scrub in Sugared Lemon Peel.  I picked it up this weekend and couldn't wait to report my findings!


The scrub polished away my dry, flaky skin and the essential lemon and grapeseed oils made my skin feel super soft and silky, even long after the shower.  I didn't apply any lotion afterwards and didn't have to since my skin retained its moisture and stayed nice and soft.  And I love the citrus scent of the natural lemon essential oil.  One thing to note: like most natural, oil-based scrubs, you have to mix the scrub mixture with the oil before applying.

One other thing -- just check out the ingredients:
Grapeseed Oil, Sugar Cane, Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Lemon Juice, Lemon Essential Oil, Lemon Peel, Extracts of Lemon, Raspberry, Blueberry, Strawberry, Blackberry, Rosemary, Cinnamon, Golden Seal, Thyme, Oregano, Concentrates of Pomegranate and Cherry             

Can't get much more natural than that!

100% Pure has a host of other 'flavors'  - including eucalyptus, vanilla, strawberry lemonade and blood orange, to name a few.   The other great thing is that the scrub also comes in a mini size if you can't commit to just one scent. 

I picked mine up at my local Duane Reade but you can find all 100% Pure's products at www.100percentpure.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment