Thursday, January 19, 2012

Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel

I have to admit,  I've never been the most regimented when it comes to washing my face with facial cleansers.  In the past, I've resorted to just using whatever my husband had (Cetaphil, which is loaded with parabens) or just my normal soap.  I know, I know - blasphemy!  But for a few years now, I've been on the search for the perfect natural facial cleanser for my skin.

Which is why I'm psyched my friend at Sephora turned me onto Boscia's Purifying Cleansing Gel, a natural daily cleanser for normal to oily skin.  I'm really digging this gentle cleanser because it makes my skin feel refreshed and conditioned and doesn't dry out my face like so many others I've tried.  I am partial to gel cleansers because they make my face feel really clean, and this one is no exception.  It doubles as a make-up remover and has a very soft, subtle herbal smell.   I also like the pump dispenser, it's easy to use and just one pump is enough.  A little bit of this gel goes a long way, which is a good thing at $26 a pop!

The Boscia Purifying Cleansing gel contains a powerful combination of botanicals, including hydrangea leaf to purify and refine the look of pores and jojoba leaf that acts as an antioxidant.  And there aren't any parabens, sulfates, pthalates or any other nasty chemicals to be found.

Boscia is one of the world's first preservative-free, botanically-based skincare lines.  I'm a fan of this brand and you'll see me review several of their products in the weeks ahead.  Enjoy!

The Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel is available at Sephora or www.amazon.com for around $26.

No comments:

Post a Comment