Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello and Welcome!

Hi everyone!  For my first entry, I just wanted to tell you a little bit about why I decided to start this blog.  For years, I've been concerned about the toxic chemicals companies put in their products, which for the most part, are unregulated by the FDA.  And once I became a mom, I really took notice.  My problem is, I've had a hard time finding natural, green beauty products that perform as well as traditional ones.  I've spent way too much time, and money, on things that simply just don't work.  Which is why I'm starting this blog, to help you navigate the world of natural and organic beauty products and to give you my honest reviews.  So you can expect a few reviews a week - from products ranging from shampoos and body lotion to nail polish and even hair color - to make it on the blog.  (I might even throw in some baby and household products once in a while for good measure!)  I promise to do my part and make sure that the products I review not only work as expected, but are better for your health, your family's health and the environment.

Enjoy!

Ana

3 comments:

  1. Great idea!! I love this blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amp! Hope you and the family are doing well! besos a todos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ana! I love all your beauty ideas!

    ReplyDelete