Wednesday, February 29, 2012

First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream

After my post last week about Pure Argan Oil, I got a few questions about traditional face lotions, so here's one I wanted to share: First Aid Beauty Daily Face Cream.  Although not 100% natural (full disclosure!), this face cream has a really good set of ingredients, and is free of the worst offenders, including parabens, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic dyes or fragrances.


FAB's Daily Face Cream is a non-comedogenic, light-weight moisturizer which is infused with a powerful botanical antioxidant blend that works hard to fight free radicals.  I love that it's lightweight and not greasy at all -- it just acts like the perfect face moisturizer should to hydrate and nourish my skin.  FAB claims to improve the skin's natural barrier function and that daily use calms redness and irritation.   This face lotion is best for sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin, but it works really well with my normal/combination skin.  And I love that its fragrance-free, too.  I hate walking around all day smelling my face!

I bought FAB's Daily Face Cream at Sephora for $18.  Worth a try if you're looking to switch to a healthier option!

No comments:

Post a Comment