Friday, March 2, 2012

Eco Store Lemongrass Bar Soap

Happy Friday!  I'm so happy it's the weekend.  Ok - here is likely the most affordable product I'll ever put on this blog.  It's only $1.80 and something we all use: soap!

It's been hard to find a truly natural soap that is as moisturizing and non-drying as some of the big brand name soaps out there, but I'm really happy with this soap from Eco Store.

Eco Store's products are simple and effective and this soap is no exception.  It's created with pure vegetable oils, natural fragrances, and nothing artificial.  Soothing lemongrass oil leaves a subtle lemony scent, and is just very fresh.  This soap creates a nice, soapy lather in the shower and my skin feels moisturized afterwards.  It's not as 'creamy' as my previous soap, but I'll give a little of that up for a healthier alternative.

Eco Store's products carry a No Nasty Chemicals message, which means:
  • NO toxic petrochemicals
  • NO lauryl laureth sulfates
  • NO propylene glycol
  • NO dyes
  • NO artificial perfumes
  • NO parabens
  • NO cocamide DEA
  • NO cocomidopropyl betaine

Best of all, Eco Store's products carry a seal of approval from one of my favorite organizations and go-to websites Healthy Child Healthy World.  If you're a mom or soon-to-be-mom, check out their 'Wake Up' video at www.healthychild.org.  Powerful stuff!

I buy Eco Store products at my local drug store, but you can find them on amazon.com or EcoStoreUSA.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment