Friday, March 30, 2012

Pur Minerals 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Foundation with SPF 15

Pur Minerals Pressed Mineral Foundation with SPF is not just a foundation, it's a concealer, powder and sunscreen all in one!  This is the only makeup you'll need for full coverage.  This natural foundation with organic shea butter and vitamin E is actually good for your skin!  Plus, it doesn't contain any harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives. 

My favorite thing about this foundation is the coverage, it looks like my skin has been airbrushed and the Golden Medium matches my skin tone perfectly.  I'm in love!  Plus, it won an Allure Best of Beauty award a few years ago, so you can take the experts' word that it's great.

The company claims that it's good for every skin type, although in my experience if you have very dry skin, this might be a little drying in the winter so just be sure to moisturize before applying. 

I found my Pur Minerals Pressed Foundation at my local Duane Reade, but you can find it at Ulta, Dillard's or online at purminerals.com and dermstore.com for approximately $26.  Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment