Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Josie Maran's Argan Bronzing Powder

I'm channeling Spring today with this gorgeous sunny day in NYC, so I figure I'll feature a fabulous bronzer I found a few weeks ago.

Josie Maran's Argan Bronzing Powder is a great, lightweight bronzer that gives me a soft, sunkissed look.  I like the glow that this bronzer gives me, it looks very natural against my fair to medium skin.  Because it is so light, I don't have the issue of overapplying and looking too tan, which I've run into before.  There is a hint of shimmer that I really like, which - don't worry - is really subtle.  The universal shade was created to complement all complexions and is buildable, meaning you can layer the bronzer to your liking. 

The formula does not include fragrances or parabens, and contains only natural, non-toxic ingredients including hydrating Morrocan Argan Oil, which I featured a few weeks ago.

What's more, the beauty extends to the packaging -- the compact is biodegradable.  How cool is that?

Josie Maran's exclusive retailer is Sephora, but you can also find her Bronzing Powder, which runs for $30, at JosieMaranCosmetics.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment