Thursday, February 23, 2012

100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss


There are several lip glosses that I use, so you'll see me post about them over the next few weeks.  Here's one of the most natural ones: 100% Pure's Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss.  I love the Sheer Strawberry color, it gives my lips a nice, reddish pink shine.  This juicy color will be perfect for when spring arrives, too.

I love that this lip gloss is sheer and not sticky, I wear it a lot during the daytime since it's very low maintenance and isn't irridescent, which I feel is better for night.   It also doubles as a lip moisturizer which is good for me since I'm always looking for something to moisturize my lips throughout the day.  100% Pure's Lip Glosses are made with Vitamin E from organic rice bran and fruit pigments which give them their beautiful colors, naturally.  Vitamin E acts as a powerful anti-aging antioxidant that also drenches your lips with moisture and softens them.  And the natural strawberry also adds to the yummy flavor!

100% Pure's Fruit Pigmented Lip Gloss comes in a bunch of shades, and I purchased it at my local Duane Reade but you can also find it on www.100percentpure.com.  It retails for $13 - not bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment