Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil



I'm in love with a new facial moisturizer.  It's not what you think, either.  It's not your typical cream or lotion - it's pure argan oil.  I know what you're thinking, an oil for your face??  I had been hearing all the buzz around argan oil and had to try it for myself.  I've been using it for over a month and can positively say I am completely hooked and haven't used my regular daily moisturizer since.

Unlike most lotions, this oil is actually absorbed into my skin instead of sitting on top of it.  It leaves my skin feeling moisturized, velvety and surprisingly, not oily!  At first I thought, no way am I putting oil on my face, it's certainly going to cause me to break out...but no!  It's amazing.  I just love the way my skin feels after using it, and I also like how my skin stays hydrated without needing re-application.  I just use two drops for my face and that's enough for the whole day.  I also apply it after I wash my face at night.  I've noticed you can spread it around a little easier if your face is still damp.  And since I prefer unscented facial lotions, I also like that this has no smell.

Vitamin E and essential fatty acids make this legendary oil work its magical hydration which claims to have healing and antiaging properties as well.  Participants in a study reported a visible reduction in coarse wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area after four weeks of use. 

100% organic, pure Morrocan argan oil is not just for your face, you can also use it anywhere on your body, for split ends, to soften cuticles, to shave and as a bath oil. 

And how cool is it that this product only contains one healthy ingredient?  Can't get more natural than that.   You don't need to buy this particular brand of oil, as long as you purchase pure, organic, first cold pressed argan oil, you can receive these skin hydrating benefits just as well. 

Josie Maran's Pure Argan Oil can be purchased at Sephora or www.amazon.com.  A small .5 fl oz bottle costs $14 if you want to test it out first, and prices go up from there.  I love it and I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment