Thursday, February 9, 2012

Yes to Blueberries Brightening Face Towelettes

These Brightening Facial Towelettes cleanse, remove makeup, and moisturize skin all in one!   They leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.  These towelettes are part of 'Yes to Blueberries' Age Refresh line, which claims to improve skin firmness, reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles and repair and nourish aging skin.  Um...yes, please!  Blueberries rich in anti-oxidants help fight the formation of free radicals that can damage the skin while apple and lemon work to brighten the skin naturally.


I pop these in my bag for after a workout and for travel, since my current facial wash is too big for my carry-on suitcase and I hate bumbling with those travel refill bottles.   I like that they are not too soapy but contain just the right amount of moisture to clean my face.  I also like the subtle apple/lemon scent which is naturally-derived, an extra bonus.

These 'Yes to Blueberries' Brightening Face Towelettes are 99% natural and free of parabens, phthalates and SLS.  I found them at my local drugstore for $7.99 for a pack of 30.  If you need any more convincing, they've won beauty awards from both Women's Health and Fitness magazines.  Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment