Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Kiss My Face Potent & Pure Eye Repair Creme

I've been using Kiss My Face's Eye Repair Creme for a few months now and can tell you I'm a fan!  It's a lightweight moisturizer with a subtle smell that goes on smooth and easy.  I like that it's not heavy and greasy like many eye creams out there.  I don't have deep-set eye wrinkles but I do have my share of fine lines so I put it to the test. To be clear, we are talking about a natural product here but I'm actually pretty impressed with what its been able to do.


I dot the lotion (I'll call it lotion since it feels more like a lotion than a cream to me) around each eye and rub it in lightly in a circular motion to make sure I'm not pulling my skin.  Since using it, I've definitely noticed that my fine lines are reduced.  It also helps with puffiness in the morning if I don't get enough zz's and gives the skin around my eyes a brighter appearance in general.  I don't believe it works for dark circles, so if you have that as an issue, tune in as I'll be testing out some other products specifically for dark under-eye circles.

I like that this new product has healthy, organic ingredients and with no pthlalates, parabens, artificial dyes or fragrances and limited preservatives.  It seems that many natural brands are listening to their consumers and changing their formulations to exclude artificial fragrances (parabens) and other chemicals from their products to ensure they are as healthy as possible without compromising efficacy.

You can purchase Kiss My Face Potent & Pure Eye Repair Creme for $19 at natural food markets such as Whole Foods, or on www.drugstore.com or www.amazon.com.

Hope it works for you too!





No comments:

Post a Comment