Tuesday, April 10, 2012

EO Liquid Hand Soap in Rose Geranium & Citrus


What can I say about hand soap?

I just like soap that is safe for my family to use and that smells good (naturally).  I'm currently using EO's Liquid Hand Soap in Rose Geranium & Citrus and am hooked on the scent.  With none of the phthalates, parabens, sulfates or artificial fragrances I typically steer clear of, this hand soap cleans my hands leaving a great, subtle smell.  EO stands for essential oils, which are what the company uses to add fragrance to their products. 

EO's Liquid Hand soap comes in other scents, including French Lavender, Rosemary & Mint and Peppermint & Tea Tree, among others.  EO is sold on www.amazon.com or at natural food markets such as Whole Foods, and their liquid hand soap is approximately $7.

Lather up!

No comments:

Post a Comment