Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Acure Lemongrass and Argan Stem Cell Shampoo & Conditioner


A few months ago, I told you about a favorite body lotion of mine, Acure's Calming Body Lotion in Lavender and Lotus Flower.   Since then I've been experimenting with some of the line's other products and have found my new favorites -  their Lemongrass and Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner.  I'm already on my second set, I can't say enough good things about this fantastic duo!


The clarifying shampoo and conditioner are gentle enough for everyday use and is good for all hair types.  My hair is combination/normal and is naturally wavy, and this works really well for me.  Used with the conditioner, my hair feels healthy, clean and super shiny.  The combination of organic argan oil, argan stem cells and CoQ10 help support hair keratin and strengthen the follicle.  Avocado oil provides vitamin B12 and moisture while cocoa butter in the conditioner makes it rich and creamy, leaving my hair nicely conditioned and smooth.

The best part is the experience I have using this shampoo and conditioner  - it just feels like hair products we're used to, without the unnecessary chemicals.  It lathers well, rinses clean and my hair feels silky and manageable while wet, something that those of us who use natural shampoos know is hard to find.  And I love the scent - it's grassy, light and refreshing.

Here's the ingredient lowdown:  these products contain no sulfates, parabens, pthalates, are gluten-free, cruelty-free and vegan!  And even better,  they cost only $10.99 each!   Do you need any more reasons to run out and get them??

Acure's Lemongrass and Argan Stem Cell Shampoo and Conditioner are available at natural food markets such as Whole Foods or www.drugstore.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment