Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Juice Beauty Daily Essentials Regimen

Hi green beauty gals, I've been away for a little while trying out some new products.  Recently, I've been using a few combo products from Juice Beauty that I wanted to share with you.  I've always been interested in Juice Beauty and I found it at my local Whole Foods so I decided to test them out.

Juice Beauty products contain 98% organic ingredients and have great, natural ingredient lists.  I've been using the Daily Essentials Regimen which includes their Cleansing Milk, Hydrating Mist and Nutrient Moisturizer.  The company claims these products are for all skin types, and after using them, I think that is true except for the Nutrient Moisturizer, which I feel is best for skin that is more on the dry side.


Juice Beauty's Cleansing Milk is a creamy cleanser that also doubles as a make-up remover.  I actually liked it better as a make-up remover than a cleanser but that's because I typically like refreshing gel-like cleansers best.  Although this cleanser doesn't lather very much, it does do the trick, and it doesn't dry out your skin; it's very moisturizing.  I hate it when you wash your face and it feels dry and tight, this doesn't happen with this cleanser.


Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist is a toner, and I love it!  It comes in a spray bottle, and is refreshing and smells great.  Antioxidant-rich grape juice, aloe vera and other nourishing oils combine to make a great toner that balances and hydrates your skin.  Best of all, it doesn't contain harsh alcohols or anything that dries out your skin or smells obnoxious.  Awesome!


Finally, Juice Beauty's Nutrient Moisturizer is a rich moisturizing lotion. I really liked this product.  As I mentioned above, all of the brand's Daily Essential products are made for all skin types but I believe this moisturizer is best for dry and mature skin.  Having said that, it doesn't feel too heavy or greasy on, and it melts into the skin.  I think it's also great as a night cream and like that it is has a light, almost unnoticeable scent.  It's a little more expensive, but a little goes a long way so this will last you for a while.

Overall, I really like this Juice Beauty's skin regimen.  It gave me a youthful glow, and my skin feels cleansed, refreshed and nourished. The Cleansing Milk and Hydrating Mist retails for $22, and the Nutrient Moisturizer is $36.  You can also purchase a trial pack, called 'Organics to Go' that includes smaller sizes of these three products plus a few other ones, for $29.  It's a great way to test them out without shelling out the big bucks right off the bat!

Juice Beauty is available at Whole Foods, www.amazon.com or www.dermstore.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment